Thursday 26 June 2014

I had my grade 8 graduation tonight, and it was good. I wore a dress, it was a nice royal blue colour. I wore light mascara and eyeliner. I saw my crushes there. They both looked really good. One had a date to the dance afterward and the other didn't. Crush A the one with date, we kept making eye contact and we took a picture together with my friends and he wrapped his arm around my waist. Crush B the one without the date, I have no chance with; so normally I won't worry about him. Crush A, I wanted to dance with, just one dance. My best friend ships us, but he honestly, makes eye contact with me all the time, but never bothers to really talk to me or be a friend or anything along those lines. I don't know what to say, or do. He's interested in other girls. and so by the end of the night it left me kinda broken hearted. I am actually talking to my Crush A on Ask.fm. over anon...because I feel confidant that he doesn't know who I am, cause no one knows I have ask, aside from like a friend of mine,

No comments:

Post a Comment