Wednesday 22 October 2014

I don't even really want to post today but i have  ten minutes. Im super tired and i got locked out of my house ladt night for two hours. So im super tired and i have gym next. My eyeliner came off so k have to reapply it. This post wont be super long but i just so tired. I got to see my horsey last night. She was good. Eight minutes til the bell. I have another research period tomorrow. Ugh. I've been snapchatting people for the last half of my class. I have five people on my snapshot now. So exciting. I have no idea what to do right now. Im really tired.super tired. I cant really focus very well today. I wonder if the cure grade ten boy is here....hmmmm. maybe. Some kid just tryed to jump the bell. Fail. Alright i will sign off right now so i can go at the bell.  T oodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment