Sunday 13 July 2014

I just realized I haven't blogged in a bit... so here we go.  Yesterday, the little pony I was exercising, decided to spook and buck me off... I ended up face planting into the ground. I was good, no concussion or breaks or anything. Just a scratch on my nose.  It's time for me to a new helmet... but anywho. I have to go to the dentist tomorrow, I don't really like the dentist. It smells grose. Honestly, but afterwards were going to go to greenhawk to get me a new helmet and some other things. I can't believe I haven't blogged in almost two weeks... like there is something seriously wrong with that. I've finished two journals this summer; Chloe and Tish...I'm currently writing in a journal named Tim... he's my journal... my friend and I think he's a stripper. Don't ask about our sense of logic... I have no idea. I put makeup on today, and I thought looked fine, until I put my eyeliner on ... then it sucked ass. Remind, to practice my upper lid eyeliner... It honestly, was not pretty. Well, one eye was but not the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment