Sunday 20 July 2014

IT kinda hurts to watch your best friend, have more fun with someone else right in front of you. I mean, I'm all for it, to have friends and friends outside of your "circle"... but I man...when it happens right in front of you. It just hurts. It made me feel like I wasn't good enough, that I wasn't fun or that I wasn't keeping her occupied. I'm kinda worried, about high school and what our friendship will turn out to be, but if it works it works and if it doesn't it doesn't. I mean, so I can't get to worked up about it. She's one of those people... that you have to try extra hard to be friends with, and extra hard to be around. She thinks that she's one of us. The kid with 4 friends, the kid that gets picked on... the kid that doesn't always make it. It sucks. It honestly, sucks. to be sat in front of, by your best friend... and watch her have more fun with someone else that myself. Anywho...
On a happier note. I went to Equestrian Tack Sale... I got some goodies for the horse and pony I ride. Since, I have started excersizing him since he will be leaving soon. or at least once he gets in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment