Wednesday 23 July 2014

I'm currently at home... and it was supposed to rain...but it didn't which was stupid. If it rains tomorrow then I will very depressed. Later today, I will be going and volunteering at a place called The Journey and I will be sorting shampoos and conditners. I mean, I'd rather be at the barn---but you know, I'm helping people so that's okay.

I don't know what I want to do with my life... I'm stuck between music and horses...
I could be a Recording Artist or I could be doing something with horses. I'd be happy with both.
In the end, I want to be able to come home to someone at the end of the day---that I can come home too... I know I want that.
But---
I mean, if I'm rocking the world then why not. So I guess my plan right now is, to keep posting youtube videos, to keep taking riding lessons... maybe start performing in front of crowds.
I'd also like to start showing, get the experience under my belt. I mean it doesn't hurt... but I just have to convince my mum. So let's hope I'm allowed...and I honestly hope I'm allowed.


No comments:

Post a Comment